In order to get your visa at the airport of Vietnam (Visa on arrival), you will need to apply online for the Visa approval letter. This letter is approved and published by Vietnam Immigration Department.
embassy or consulate of Vietnam. Please check the total fee for getting visa at the embassy or consulate of Vietnam in your country and compare with us, for example, 1-month single entry tourist visa, it’s only $8 + $25 ($8 is the service fee paid to us to get the visa approval letter & $25 is the stamping fee paid to get the visa stamped on your passport).
– Hassle free: No need to contact the embassy or consulate of Vietnam for any procedure, just apply online and you will receive the visa approval letter via email then print to show at boarding and picking up of your visa on arrival.
– Easy to amend: It is impossible to amend entry and exit date if you got the visa from the embassy, but you can amend or change entry and exit date easily with visa on arrival.
– Pay full amount to get visa at the embassy, but $8 for service fee until the picking up of the visa to your passport when you arrive to Vietnam. So, less cost if your trip is delayed or cancelled.
– Embassy requires extra paper work (visa approval letter) if you apply for business visa with them, but we do not. Citizens of some countries like Iran, Iraq, Oman, UAE, Pakistan, Bangladesh….are required to have visa approval letter from the Vietnam Immigration even if they request for tourist visa, but they can get visa on arrival much easy with us.
– Fast & Support 24/7: The consular section for visa is open few hours in few days a week for visa applicants. However, you can apply for the visa on arrival at any time, day or night; you can even apply during public holidays. The website service is available 24/7 and is systematically automated. “Visa On Arrival Office” at the airport also open 24/7
We always try our best to make you happy and comfortable with us.