September 29, 2019
Vietnam Visa on arrival posts
How to get a free 30 day visa to visit Phu Quoc Island with a direct flight and transit/connecting flight at the Vietnam International Airport
Usually, you need a visa in order to enter Vietnam. But if you don’t want to go through the visa process, there’s a way for you to visit Vietnam without having to obtain a visa. You can visit the island Phu Quoc visa free! Do note that you may only enter the island visa free and cannot go to mainland Vietnam, even after you’ve arrived to Phu Quoc. But the island is paradisiacal and definitely worth visiting, with or without traveling to mainland Vietnam.
All visitors who’s traveling to Phu Quoc Island can stay there up to 30 days visa free. The only catch is that you must stay within the island and arrive at Phu Quoc directly from a third country, or transit/connecting flight to the domestic terminal from the international terminal and take the domestic flight to Phu Quoc airport on the same day.
Conditions to visit the island visa free for 30 days
- Your passport must be valid for more than six months upon your entry to Vietnam. If your passport is about to expire, you must renew it before going on your trip.
- Stay on the island for maximum 30 days
- You must have a round trip ticket to and from Phu Quoc International Airport. You cannot enter with a single entry ticket. You must have a ticket out of Phu Quoc to any other country except Vietnam.
- You have not violated the immigration laws in Vietnam before.
- You are not on Interpol’s offense list.
Direct Flight to Phu Quoc International Airport
You can easily get a free 30-day visa to visit Phu Quoc Island if you take the direct flight to Phu Quoc International Airport.
Once you’ve arrived to the airport, you must present:
- A passport that’s at least valid for 6 months from the entry date to the island
- A ticket out of the island in order to prove that you won’t stay for longer than 30 days in Phu Quoc. Please print out all tickets or related schedules so you can show the staff at the airport.
PERHAPS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
In the past few years, the visa policy in Vietnam has been improved and now promotes the development of the tourist industries. The number of international travelers to Vietnam is growing steadily and tourists can now travel to Vietnam without difficulty with the simple visa policy.
Are you going to Vietnam anytime soon and you’re wondering how to apply for a Vietnam e-Visa? Then you’ve gotten to the right place. Here, we will present you with the necessary steps you need to take in order to apply for the Vietnam e-Visa.
There are now 35 more countries that’s been added to the Vietnam e-Visa program. This includes Hong Kong (China) and Macau (China).
Are you going to Vietnam via then Moc Bai land border, but you’re not sure how to apply for a Vietnam visa? Then you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we will give you a detailed description in how you can obtain a visa.
The average waiting time to get your ‘Visa on Arrival’ usually depends on the number of arrivals. There may be some airports that are very busy during peak hours for example, and others less.
Don’t worry if you may have to correct your Vietnam visa application or reschedule your trip to Vietnam. Now, the Vietnam Visa Applicant who wishes to correct their visa information can contact us via email and to ask for corrections or changes.
For normal processing order we will send visa approval letter via email within 1 – 2 working days. For rush service, we will work within the expected time to get visa letter via email.
– By Paypal: If you are already a PayPal member, just login to complete the payment. OR you can also pay by Visa, Master, Discovery and Amex via PayPal.
Step 1: Select the following option for Visa information: – Type of Visa: 1 month single entry….OR 1 year multiple entries visa.